Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rihana

It seems that Rihanna is still on vacation in Hawaii, so after Rihanna thong bikini pictures I posted the other day, today I have more. Here she is doing a little sexy snorkeling in yet another little bikini. This time is not bikini thong but whatever that did not stop her to show us her amazing booty while hanging out snorkeling and drinking beers. That’s my kind of woman. If she wants, she can snorkel on me anytime. Enjoy
Rihanna has been on vacation in Hawaii for quite some time not and she’s brought us some pretty decent bikini pictures over the last few days, but nothing like this. Here she is having a good time on her surfboard in a sexy little thong bikini. I love a chick who isn’t afraid to wear a thong to the beach… God I just wanna bury my face in that thick juicy ass! Enjoy this Rihanna thong bikini gallery.
Here are a whole lot pictures of Rihanna from her vacation somewhere. These are from her recent sun-soaked vacation where she spent most of her time jet-skiing and suntanning and walking around in skimpy see through outfits that showed off her sexy nipple ring. I love it! It seems Rihanna has very good time with her friends, and I’m very glad that she decided to share that with us. Enjoy
I decided to kick the off with these amazing Rihanna bikini gallery from her vacation in Barbados. If you are not stunned past pictures of Rihanna at At Kadooement Day Parade, after these pictures you’re going to wish she stays there forever. I must say that this is a unsurprisingly spectacular for me, I mean, I always knew that she has amazing body, but after this she makes me to adore every single inch and curve of her bodacious body… and that especially goes for the booty. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment