Thursday, March 15, 2012

Joanna Krupa

I feel like it’s been a while since I’ve had any Joanna Krupa pictures up on the site, she must be dating some rich old European dude who wants to keep her all to himself aboard his luxury yacht somewhere in the Mediterranean, so I’m really glad she decided to shows us a little skin. Here she is looking  fucking amazing in her bikini for new photo shoot of FHM magazine. Anything that gets this hot babe back in her bikini is good enough for me. Enjoy
Here I have some hot Joanna Krupa bikini pictures at a beach Miami. There is nothing special, there is no Joanna Krupa topless or some oops pictures, but who would not have enjoyed watching this tigh body and big boobs while walking on the beach. Especially, because she has ver hot friend with hard nipples. I think this will keep you occupied for a while. Enjoy
I think it is absolutely unnecessary to explain why I posted these pictures of Joanna Krupa in little bikini with her big boobs and spectacular ass while poses for Russian Maxim magazine, it’s so obviously that she is so damn hot as hell. It’s pretty weird to write anything about the pictures that display Joanna Krupa all oiled up making sexy faces while lounges on the rocks, when no one cares for this shit. So, only remains me to tell you to enjoy this Joanna Krupa Maxim gallery.
I think I’ve become quite obsessed with celebrity bikini pictures, but who can blame me? When I say celebrity I mean the some of the world’s hottest women, so imagine how I feel when I get some bikini pictures, especially if it is of such a hot piece of ass called Joanna Krupa. Here she is looking hot as hell in her little orange bikini while trying to hide the fact that she’s clearly freezing her cute little behind off. And it’s working, that hot ass could keep a family of Eskimos warm for months. Enjoy this Joanna Krupa bikini gallery.
Here are some amazing bikini pictures of Joanna Krupa….Every time when I see this girl I am speachless.I just don’t know what to say.She has killer body and if every single model looked like her I would not have nothing against.Enjoy
I don’t know how old these pictures,I accidentally found it somewhere so I thought that would be nice to put them on my site…Always a pleasure to see Joanna Krupa,especially when she is in bikini,because she is really damn sexy…Let this be one of the Christmas gifts.Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment