Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Adriana Lima

It’s always a real pleasure to see some shots of a supermodel in her natural habitat,so here are an amazing  Adriana Lima bikini pictures during some photoshoot while she doing her supermodel thing at some island. God damn, that women is just fucking perfect. I think that she’s making millions of women everywhere feel terrible about their bodies with every appearance. Enjoy this Adriana Lima gallery.
I’ve already had a bunch of Victoria’s Secret hotties on the site this last two days, but I don’t think it’s possible to have too many pictures of hot supermodels so I’m posting some more. Here are a few of the hottest Victoria’s Secret models strutting their stuff while they show off their latest line of bathing suits for really really hot people. I wonder if average women hate seeing Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel trying to sell them swimwear. I know I don’t… Enjoy...
In this pics of Adriana Lima is back!Here she is posing for an upcoming Victoria’s Secret bikini photoshoot on the beaches of Saint Barthelemy.It seems to me that this superhottie dropped a bit,but her tits are much bigger and Adriana Lima cleavage is now totally perfect.I am sure that she will soon return her full hotness.Enjoy
If there was one way to describe perfection, it would be celebrity babe Adriana Lima in these Victoria’s Secret catalogue shots. That’s all I got for this post…




No comments:

Post a Comment