Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kristin Cavallari

Here is another babe that I don’t know if she’s still considered celebrity, but despite how useless she may be there is much better thing than laugh at her for failing in her attempt to have a legit career, and that is watching this little booty in a bikini. Here are Kristin Cavallari bikini pictures for SKYY vodka which showing that she fell into a kind of crap and that she isn't one to shy away from shamelessly promoting pretty much anything, as long as she gets paid… I’m not complaining, everything is just alright to me as long as she is in a bikini. I would have preferred it if she was selling some asian suntan lotion and was surrounded by a bunch of hot bikini clad Japanese chicks rubbing it all over her, but this works too. Enjoy
I have not had  pretty long Kristin Cavallari hottie on the site, probably because I had not see her to show a little skin lately. So, thank God for wamer weather and a chance to see these Kristin Cavallari bikini pictures. I’m still not all that sure what makes her famous, but seeing these hot pictures of her I really don’t care. Here she is the other day hanging out in her little sexy bikini at some beach looking apsolutely amazing. And that is enough for me! Enjoy
Here’s Kristin Cavallari filming scenes at the beach for The Hills. I’m glad they got her in a bikini because that’s the only talent she has, showcasing her hot little body. I don’t know who the girl in the pink is, but she’s not bad. Let’s hope its Kristins’ lesbian love interest… If not, they should write her in and just maybe I’ll watch the show for once.
Finally Kristin Cavallari doing something worthwhile has paid off because here she is in Malibu in a bikini. The girl takes notes, I’m impressed. Hopefully, this is how we’ll be seeing her from now on, keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment