Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Holly madison

Apparently former Playboy playmate Holly Madison thinks so highly of her big fake breasts that she’s gone out and had them insured for a cool $1 million. I guess that makes sense, they’re basically her primary source of income and if anything ever happened to them she’d be fucked. I’m sure hookers get their vagina’s insured. Although, they’ve always got their asholes. Anyhow, I would have like to see the look on the lucky bastard over at the insurance agency when he was told he had to asses the value of Holly’s chesticular region…
It seems that former Playboy playmate Holly Madison has a really good time, she was engaged to promote some vodka, so here are some pictures for you. Vodka and hot body and big fake boobs stuffed into a nice little bikini sounds like a pretty damn tasty cocktail to me. I like this bikinis that looks like a bra and underwear, especially because here we can see some nice Holly Madison hard nipples. Very good, but still I think she needs to make some sex tape or just new Holly Madison photo naked… Enjoy
Here’s Holly Madison doing what every hot celebrity should being doing when attending an event; wearing a bikini. Here she is with Kendra Wilkinson who’s covering up her bikini for some reason my penis cannot understand. …

No comments:

Post a Comment