Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Avril Lavigne

I long ago I did not post some pictures of Avril Lavigne, probably because I’ve never really liked her or found her all that attractive…until now! I’m glad to see that she decided to show us little more than punk/pop princess crap, slutty witch outfits and retarded faces she makes while posing for the cameras. Here is Avril Lavigne hanging out in her little bikini on some yacht the other day looking pretty damn hot. Somewhere deep down I knew that she has the potential to be hot if she’d just drop pop punk garbage and here she is showing us how it would be. I love it! . I get pretty sea sick, but I’m pretty sure I could handle this boat. Enjoy this hot Avril Lavigne bikini gallery.
Finally,Avril Lavigne has decided to show something…Here she is in a bikini top and short shorts at a beach shows us that she actually looks pretty hot and has very sexy little ass…but this time I can concentrate on Avril Lavigne nipple slip.So,I would now classify her in the slutty celebs…Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment