Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Audrina Patridge

So, I had to finish off the day with some pictures of reality TV star Audrina Patridge hanging out in her little bikini at the beach in Mexico during her vacation. I’m not sure what she does now except showing off those sweet manmade skinny chick breasts we all know and love so much, and I don’t give a crap. Audrina Patridge looks pretty damn tasty and I love this little hot body of hers, that’s all. Enjoy
I am really glad to see these Audrina Patridge bikini pictures from Wet Republic (party to which I unfortunately am not invited) and this is something that I could call her return to the site. It’s very nice to see this tight killer body stuffed in a little bikini and although Audrina Patridge boobs look little weird, she is still incredible hot to me. This is how I imagine party. Enjoy
Here is my favorite nobody Audrina Patridge with her boyfriend doing some staged bullshit for the cameras in her little purple bikini.I’m glad she decided to stay in my world and realized that the only way for it to start wearing bikini.I usually agree with fake tits hate, but Audrina is one of those girls who is still ridiculously hot, even with fake tits. I would play with her stuffed plastic mounds all day long, and I would enjoy it…Actually, the rest of her doesn’t look all that bad either.
The Hills babe seemingly spends her every waking moment in bikinis these days and I really like it…Here is again Audrina Patridge and her fucking amazing body in little bikini.Just look at that big tits and sexy ass, this body was created to be in a bikini if not completely naked…Enjoy
Summer is just around the corner and here is  Audrina Patridge in a bikini to prove that . This is what I waited the whole winter,a lot of chicks in bikini, little skirts and shorts….God bless summer!!!All my hard work seems to be paying off and I think these are some of the best Audrina Patridge bikini pictures we’ve had in a while.Bikini pool parties are all well and good, but I tihnk she’ll need to step up her game, and I for one, wouldn’t mind some new Audrina Patridge nude pictures…I hope not too much expectations.Until then enjoy this today blessing!!!
If you liked those Audrina Patridge bikini pictures from FHM I posted earlier this week, then you’ll probably like these behind the scenes Audrina Patridge bikini pictures, seeing as hot is the same girl, and all. I don’t know what it is about old-style roller skates, but they’re just really sexy for some reason. Or maybe it’s because she’s bending over and showing us her big breasts.Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment