Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jessica Alba

Usually I’m not one of those people who think pregnancy is hot, the fact that a creature growing inside you is as bad as it gets, for career, sex appeal and most importantly vagina….but when it comes to Jessica Alba I just can’t help myself. Here are more Jessica Alba bikini pictures from Mexico over the weekend, showing off her mommy bikini body and amazing giant breasts. It seems that Jessica love to lolling around in a bikini while she pregnant. But why she does not know that we all need to see more when she wasn’t… Hey kid, I want to touch those breasts too!!!!
Usually I don’t like talking about my celebrity girls and their pregnancy, and despite the fact that Jessica Alba now belongs to the list of my former favorite chicks because she is  already the second time pregnant, but she still looks hot when she is not in her mom clothes. Here are some new Jessica Alba bikini pictures while she vacationing with her girlfriends in Mexico and enjoying the sun in her little bikini. Probably you wondering why these images are on my site, Jessica Alba pregnant and horrible picture quality is very bad combination, but it still didn’t stop me to see how big her tits are. Yes, look at these pictures right in the center and realize why I wanted to share them with you. Deep inside I wish that in these pictures there is Jessica Alba nipple slip, but the resolution doesn’t help me to see and be sure. Enjoy this rare opportunity to see Jessica Alba bikini pics, because even when she is not pregnant, we can not see this much of her tits.
We have all been waiting for this! Jessica Alba bikini pictures after pregnancy. It took a year or a bit more, but we finally here and they are awesome! You couldnt tell that this babe had a baby just a year a go. She should be a role model to all mothers out there, there's no excuse to get fat and ugly after baby! Jessica is a living pruf of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment