Thursday, March 15, 2012

Katy Perry

These Katy Perry photos from Maxim January 2011 are a prime example why I love this chick…Especially Katy Perry boobs,they are great in all shapes and forms and she loves to busting out her ginormous cleavage every chance she get…Here she is posing in some slutty outfits looks absolutely irresistible as ever she let her bosom popping out.I think it’s more than enough reasons why I think Katy Perry hot looking is required for this site…Of course this does not mean that I still not in anticipation to see some Katy Perry nude pictures here….
Here are some super hot pictures of Katy Perry from new Rolling Stone magazine photoshoot! I absolutely love it when she stops singing and talking and just shows off her bodacious lady lumps. I don’t care what magazine it’s in, I’m just happy they convinced her to flash those big hipster breasts in a bikini. I must say that I just missed it to see, although she can’t just show off her amazing boobs like a normal woman, she has to throw in a few cheeky shots of them wrapped up as Hershey’s Kisses. However, I love it! Enjoy
I know all you want to see Katy Perry topless and here is one step closer.Here is Katy Perry strips down to herunderwear to pose on the unmade bed for the photoshoot and showing off almost all of her huge breasts and amazing body in on the cover of the latest Rolling Stone magazine.The only thing I can say is that this is the hottest thing I saw recently.Enjoy
This seems a bit confusing…Katy Perry in the pool kissing a guy and it was not Russell Brand…looks great while she do that,but better to see the pictures where you can see her beautiful ass in see through panties.Yes,wet Katy Perry in see thru and soaked underwear.Unfortunately this is not her private photos where we can expect new Katy Perry sex tape or Katy Perry nude.If you are wondering what is happening here,I’ll have to disappoint you,Katy Perry was in the middle of shooting a music video for her next single Teenage Dream.
I wish these pictures were a little less blurry but what is there is,and I could not resist them…Here is Katy Perry perfect body in hot red bikini in Mexico….I really like Katy Perry big boobs and I must say that the rest of her body is so fucking hot so I can completely disregard her music and annoying sing…Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment