Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Eva Longoria

I got these Eva Longoria bikini pictures from her vacation in Spain with her new boyfriend, so as always everything I get I have share with you… But I have to admin I’m kinda disappointed by her body. Usually, I would get excited over Eva Longoria bikini pictures, but now, I’m not so in love with these. I know I will get a lot of complaints about this, but it’s seems to me that she is getting a little soft around the edges. I certainly loved her a lot more when she was much tighter and a few years younger. On the bright side, I’m still slighty turned by this new bikini pose and still I wish the ocean currents changed their course so that the yacht was rotated 180 degrees and I was able to see that booty…
There are pictures of Eva Longoria in her little bikini . She looks damn hot for someone who’s 40 something.Anyhow, that ass looks like it can handle a few teeth marks and maybe couple of whips with a twizzlers licorice stick? I’m into that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment