Thursday, March 15, 2012

Megan Fox

We don’t get to see Megan Fox much on the big screen these days, though she is still getting paid hella bucks to model for Armani and grace the covers of magazines, which is probably for the best as her true talents do lie in the smile seductively and look quietly stellar for the camera category. Unfortunately, these days we rarely see her without a heavy jacket, baseball cap, and scarf, but now, here she is wandering around on the sand at Hawaii beach in a skimpy two-piece. Megan Fox’s  movie career may be on the wane, she’s still top drawer in a bikini. I think the most interesting part of these photos is the fact that Megan appears to have some serious work done on her upper body area. Yes, I’m saying that I think she had a boob job. Look at today’s pics and these Megan Fox bikini gallery from the past and tell me you disagree… That’s right, I am telling you study her boobs. Think you can handle that assignment?
I don’t really know anything about the movie she’s working on, I think it’s with that Borat dude, but I do know that I love Megan Fox and will post pictures of her doing pretty much anything. Here she is posing for the newest issue of Elle China and looking so damn hot in her little panties while bending over a bath tub. I think this is not exactly the sexiest Megan’s photo shoot, but this is good enough to put Chinese population over two billion. Enjoy
These are the second set of Megan Fox bikini pictures from her vacation in Hawaii I’ve had on the site, it was expected that would appear more, and I thought it was a good opportunity to fill a place on the site with one of the hottest celebrity babe in the world… I believe that blokes on this Hawaiian beach mush have been scared to take off their mirrored sunglasses all afternoon. Or at least until Megan Fox rolled up her windbreaker and went back to her hotel. The woman is so fucking hot and she’s half naked here, so what else can I say except to enjoy.
I heard that Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green celebrated their first year wedding anniversary in Hawaii where it all began, but although I really do not care about this shit at all I was hoping that I’ll see some Megan Fox bikini pictures… and here they are, so I could not let this shit go by without posting pictures of it. Here she is hanging out in her sexy little bikini and showing of her tight little body and helping me once again to overlook the fact that she is hanging out everywhere with that piece of shit husband of hers since they get married…
Here are some new bikini candidas of the hottest babe on the planet Megan Fox from her vacation in, you can guess, Hawaii… And I really don’t know what to say. I can not believe, but watching Megan Fox bikini photos again I am quite disappointed. Last time when I posted her first bikini candidad photos I said similar things, so now I can only say that this is not what I expected from hottie No1 in Hollywood. I mean her famous curves all but gone, her boobs seem to be shrinking every time and her legs look a bit sloppy, but her face without makeup still looks a lot better than almost anyone else you’d see here. But I expect more Megan Fox bikini pictures, so I hope that they will iron out the situation. Until than, enjoy in this Megan Fox photo gallery.
Here are more pictures of hottie Megan Fox in bikini from her vacation in Hawaii….Enjoy
These are the first candid Megan Fox bikini pictures I’ve ever see and had on the site…I have desired for so long,but I have to admit that I am a little disappointed.I’m guessing she’s trying to show off her body and get back on the gossip sites so that she won’t completely disappear from site now after she gets kicked out from Transformers 3 ,but as for me something does not work here….So,Megan I think you’ll need to try a bit harder!!!
Megan Fox Ass Up In The Air

No comments:

Post a Comment