Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lindsay Lohan

Probably you’ve all seen the picture of Lindsay Lohan leaked and airbrushed nakedness from her Playboy spread by now, but in case you wanted to see her half naked with all her imperfections and freckles I posted some pictures of her at the beach. Here is Lindsay Lohan frolicking in the ocean in Hawaii having a hard time containing her fat tits in her little bikini. I must say that she still has a pretty decent body knowing all the partying and shit she has done. Anyway, apparently someone snatched her purse with something like $10 000 in it while she was there. As we used to, she is not comfortable without controversy, so that is not the only thing that has happened. Here we also can see the next in the glorious history of Lindsay Lohan bikini malfunctions and some wet flashing of the chest beams. You can say many things about Lindsay Lohan, but you can never call her boring. Enjoy.
Is it possible? Here I have another phenomenal Lindsay Lohan oops moment. For only two days we managed to see even twice Lindsay Lohan boobs falling out, isn’t that great? Our princess is definitely back… Here is she in Miami on a public beach looking hot in her bikini, but even more in the moment when she decided to gave the paparazzi a little more than they bargained for when she had an ‘unintentional’ bikini malfunction while she walks out of the ocean. I like it. Moreover Lindsay has shown a terribly tacky temporary tattoo that’s running down her arm and a lot of booty action…. Enjoy
Great to see two such beautiful women in the same place. In these pictures you can see Lindsay Lohan with her beloved. Although she is in the bikini,I have to admit that she looks very attractive. Her shapes simply wants to be touch, and her tits crave for gentle touch. I wish I am female and at least for a moment and I can play around a bit with her,becouse Lindsay Lohan actually looks divine.
Here’s Lindsay Lohan’s New Year’s message to the world. She wrote “Peace and Love Mates” accompanied by this Lindsay Lohan bikini picture that she posted on Twitter.Enjoy!!!
Here are more Lindsay Lohan bikini pictures.It’s seems like Lindsay has a lot of free time and she was decided to use that for walking around in nothing but a bikini and high heels.I like more the one black swimsit,which is pretty revealing her most beautiful parts,her great boobs…
Lindsay Lohan has posted a New Year bikini picture for her Twitter fans.Here she is enjoys her vacation in St. Barths in hot black bikini.I do not have much to say for this picture but she looks pretty damn sexy, and I as always enjoy the view of her big tits…
Here is Lindsay Lohan doing something at the beach wearing a Santa hat….I like skinny girls with big boobs in  swimsuit, but more than that I like Lindsay Lohan topless…
Here is Lindsay Lohan showing off her skinny body and big boobs by the pool. Normally I like blonds but Lindsay’s bleached hair is just making her look even more sickly pale, you’d think that someone who has time to spend the day hanging out by the pool would have a little more color. And this is coming from a dude who spends most of his day in the basement looking for celebrity nip slips. I volunteer to rub her self tanning cream all over that boney body…
When Lindsay Lohan celebrates her 23rd birthday she does it in style, she squeezes her skinny body into a nice bikini and heads to Vegas for the weekend. It looks like she’s starting to lose some weight on her lady love handles, I’m not pleased, when I say love handles obviously I mean tits. When I’m making the love I need something I can get a firm hold on, I also wear golf shoes for better traction. It’s not weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment