Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kate Beckinsale

I knew Kate Beckinsale was one of, if not the hottest MILF on the planet right now, but I didn’t know she was this fucking perfect. Here she is on vacation with the luckiest man in the world, showing off her amazing little body in a sweet little bikini. Seriously, how the fuck did this guy fall ass backwards into this marriage? How big is his bank account? I still can’t believe this chick squeezed a few kids out of her vagina? There’s no way. I’m going to need to see some proof… Some beautiful beautiful proof.
Here is Kate Beckinsale on her vacation in Mexico hanging out in little black bikini and proving that she’s still the finest MILF in Hollywood.She may be the most perfect woman ever and only thing missing here is Kate Beckinsale taking off her nice little bikini, get fully naked and then give us a nice ass shot a lá Alba.When I see this walking perfection I run out of words so will let you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment