Thursday, March 15, 2012

Miley Cyrus

I did not have any pictures of Miley Cyrus and I’m not sure why. Maybe she is not so popular anymore or she became a bit boring to me. Here she is hanging out in a bikini with her boyfriend, looking like she’s crying for a little attention from the hired paparazzi who are likely paying her to make this almost natural event look like it isn’t staged… If this was a few years ago, I’m sure the pics would be more interesting, because when she was underage and coming into herself, she was a lot more fun and better at playing with the media using her sexuality. But it seems to me that as soon as she turned 18, she is much less interesting… I guess at least she’s in a bikini and looking good, so here are the pictures.
It seems Miley Cyrus she decided to rest her gravelly-toned music box by taking a break from her summer concert tour in Michigan, and she does it just like this hanging out in her little bikini and looking pretty damn hot, and later, donned a patented sheer white tank-top without bra, to flash off her nice little boobs. I did not know that she smokes, but after these Miley Cyrus bong pictures, it is clear that she is willing to blow everything that falls under her arm…Enjoy this Miley Cyrus bikini gallery.
It looks like Miley Cyrus decided to take a break from her busy American tour and she went to Brazil beach. Here she is hanging out in her little bikini with her mom. I think that I never seen trashiest and more stupid tattoos. But if I need to choose which is the worst, mom’s angel wings are the winner definitely. Anyhow, I do not think Miley Cyrus looks so damn good here, I mean she is hot little girl, but much more in her slutty outfits on stage and all those Miley Cyrus bad photos…. Maybe I’m just a little angry about the fact that she in Brazil and that she is not wearing thong and that she is not topless….
Here are Miley Cyrus bikini pictures from her vacation in Mexico…Once again showed us that she has great body and red looks fucking sexy on her.Unfortunately she is here with her dad, so that we can not even hope to topless pictures,but if nothing else,hopefully it will come out more Miley Cyrus ass pictures, if that happens, I’ll gladly share with you!Enjoy
Here is Miley Cyrus at her hotel pool in Miami, and we’ve got the Miley Cyrus nipple slip in bikini…Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment