Thursday, March 15, 2012

Miranda Kerr

This is exactly what I was so waiting for… Here is first Miranda Kerr bikini photoshoot for Victoria’s Secret since she becoming what will surely be an immediate Top 10 Hottest MILF placement on any sane list. I have to say that after I saw these pictures I realized how much I actually missed her. She is just insanely hot! I’ve always loved Miranda Kerr but now when she became a mother, she is therefore, become a MILF of the highest order, and one of the few women in the world that I truly loved after the birth. Enjoy this incredible Aussie goddess!
Here is a set of incredibly hot Miranda Kerr bikini pictures from the newest issue of the Victoria’s Secret catalogue.I have not seen her long ago, and I think that this is a nice way to remember how she is actually sexy and how her body is in fact abnormally tight and fantastic.But I wonder when the hell did Miranda get ginormous tits !?Ok, so her tits may not be “ginormous”, but they’re a hell of a lot bigger than usually.Of course she now looks even better than ever but I’m not sure whether Miranda Kerr is done boob job or just comes to a good push up.Judge for yourself!
This has been a hot woman week publication on our site. One in the series is Miranda Kerr. In these pictures we can see that Miranda Kerr Topless is looking really attractive. Miranda Kerr boobs are so juicy and nice,that I just want  to eat them as a mature fruit. Enjoy this sexy women week on our site because we will surely announce tomorrow something very attractive and interesting for the male population.
Here are Victoria’s Secret hotties Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio standing boob to boob in bikinis in a pool somewhere…. I’m guessing it’s heaven because this is where I want to go when I die.I will just leave you to enjoy!!!
The Victoria’s Secret model took part in a bikini shoot in St Barts, where temperatures are currently hitting a high of 28 degrees.Orlando Bloom’s stunning girlfriend  Miranda Kerr is one of the lingerie giant’s Angels, meaning she is contracted to their regular team of models.Being a Victoria’s Secret model is probably one of the best jobs in the world … next to the person responsible for adjusting Miranda Kerr‘s bikini.Enjoy









Every time I see Miranda Kerr in her hot little bikini I realize that more and more hate Orlando Bloom fucker…Here she is in bikini photo shooting in St Barts exposing off her sweet booty and great pushed up boobies,she makes my penis happy!!!Enjoy
Here is supermodel Miranda Kerr hanging out on a yacht in her tiny bikini…Photographer knew how to use a camera,although picture quality is very poor we can clearly see how this piece of ass is fucking hot.Enjoy
Here’s super sexy Miranda Kerr modeling some swimsuit that isn’t exactly practical beach wear but looks pretty f@#king hot wrapped around her supermodel figure. I’m sure she wore other outfits at this fashion show but who really gives a shit. When you go to a monster truck rally do you remember anything other than ‘Truck-o-saurus’ spewing fire and eating three Hyundai’s? I didn't think so.
When I see shots of babes with camel toes, I feel like a pervert posting it, but not this time because it’s that obvious. Here’s Miranda Kerr’s vagina eating her swimsuit at a fashion show. You know if it’s that hungry I have something that’d fill it up… Or at the very least be a nutritious snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment